The January 16th Public Board Meeting has been cancelled. The reason for this cancellation is that there are no agenda items beyond the acceptance of past minutes and the adoption of reports from the UBID staff. As such, we have decided to cancel the meeting and save the costs associated. An important part of these meetings is the ability for landowners to ask questions of the Board of Trustees. If there are any questions you would have otherwise asked at this meeting, please direct them to Ian Munro, Interim Chair at email@example.com.
- December 19th Video of meeting
- October 17 – Approved Minutes
- Sept 19 PB Meeting Approved Minutes
- Aug 15 – 19 Board Meeting Approved Minutes
- July 25 Public Board Meeting Minutes – Approved
- June 10 IM Approved Minutes
- June 3rd AGM
Hmmmmm, grant us the serenity to accept the things we cannot change, the courage to change the things we can, and the wisdom to know the difference.